Adding the right keywords has great effect on the ending performance of your YouTube video. So you need to think twice before you choose the keywords/tags for your video.
Here are few tips that might help you increase your YouTube views:
1) Make sure that you include few general keywords first
– General keywords like “internet” or “funny” Twitch Viewer Bot can be really helpful for YouTube system so it can position your video in the right place and share it with the right audience as it is growing. Maybe you won’t rank #1 for a Big keyword but if your video grows, after some time you might start getting some significant traffic just because you used a general keyword.
2) Make sure you add include the keyword you want to rank for in the title of your video
– This will give a strong “relevance” message to YouTube regarding the exact keyword you were targeting. For additional optimization you can add the same keyword in your video description box.
3) Make sure you use few not so competitive keywords
– The trick for increasing YouTube views is to the choose keywords that will help you get some momentum. After that you can rank well for bigger keywords, which will help you rank for even bigger keywords.
4) You can find good keywords/tags from other related videos
– Make sure you check your videos that are already established in your niche and see what they forgot to include, then add those keywords to your videos, you will be guaranteed to get views fast since YouTube gives enormous rank boost for the first few days after you publish your video in order to determine its quality and rank.
The most exciting feature of YouTube could be its ability to leave comments after viewing a video. As a feedback mechanism any registered user can upload a video once and can get YouTube comments to determine the rating of his video. Getting comments on videos is very important for rating a video on YouTube both internally for YouTube and externally for your marketing efforts. Comments are left by registered users who are most likely to share and upload videos on YouTube so they become trusted barometers for marketing.
Many automated systems were developed for increasing views, thereby increasing comments on the videos uploaded. These automated YouTube marketing systems help to make friend requests, share videos automatically, share messages, post messages on channels, post comments on videos etc. These systems can synchronize friends, favorites and subscribers allowing them to access your uploaded videos. With the use of automated systems, you can even subscribe and unsubscribe to channels and videos automatically. Moreover, after posting comments you can accept friends’ requests automatically. Purchasing such automated tools can help to promote your product and gain subscribers if used within the terms and conditions of YouTube rules and regulations with additional follow up strategy.
You can also get more subscribers and more comments on your videos without marketing programs by adding a video on YouTube and sharing the link to your video with your friends of Facebook and Twitter social websites. From there, the viral effect increases if people begin to share your video. This effect is compounded when you ask the viewers to add comments after watching. All this is of course dependent on the value of the content in the video both emotionally and qualitatively.
Though this type of manual sharing can help, YouTube automated marketing programs allows you to send messages to your friends, subscribers and the users of other groups etc. in large quantities, multiplying the effect. You can find as many recipients as you want with robust recipient selection tools. Special options on the automated programs help you to check if you are sending more than one time to the same user, which helps avoid spam. Data is collected to show how many requests succeeded and how many failed and through the law of averages, if you have good content in your videos, eventually people will respond with comments. Additionally, asking for a comment in your message can increase your odds tenfold.
Automated YouTube marketing tool kits help you get a large number of views, likes, channel views and comments from many people. Videos are also rated based on view counts and comments from different people, so the more comments and views the higher your ranking for any particular keyword. You can also make your video directly appear in Google search results with the same efforts.
The combination of automated YouTube marketing programs along with social media sharing can indeed bring massive traffic to your video on YouTube if properly crafted messages are used with high value content in your videos. Then, more importantly is what to do with the comment or the new subscriber. The question becomes how can they be turned into a paying customer who will return over and over again.